The entire SAFC schedule is in the link below:
San Antonio FC (SAFC) Schedule Highlights:
San Antonio FC opens on the road at Sacramento Republic on Saturday, March 17 and then debuts in front of home supporters at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 24 against Saint Louis FC, who will be playing their second consecutive week in Texas.
SAFC will play the other 16 Western Conference teams at least once home and away (32 games).
The remaining 2 games on the schedule are played against selected Western Conference Opponents. SAFC will play home against Swope Park Rangers and away at RGVFC.
Longest Home Stretch: (3 games)
- June 2-23 against Portland/Sacramento/Reno
- September 29-October 13 to end the season against Seattle/Las Vegas/RGV FC
Longest Road Stretch: (3 games)
- August 11-25 against Seattle/Portland/Phoenix
- September 15-22 against Tulsa/Swope Park/St. Louis
Weeknight home games: Home (2): 2-Wednesday (including July 4th) Away (6): 1 Monday-4 Wednesday-1 Friday
Most challenging travel schedule: Between August 11 and September 22, SAFC will play 8 out of 10 games on the road. This stretch will include 5 weeknight matches and the annual trip to the Pacific Northwest, though one game shorter than usual this season since Vancouver Whitecaps folded their USL affiliate after the 2017 season.
Additional Schedule Notes:
- The Texas Derby matches against RGV FC are Saturday, May 12 and Wednesday, August 29 away and Saturday, October 13th at home to close the regular season.
- SAFC will participate in the 105th addition of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup this season.
- Open division local qualifying has been completed and one Texas team has advanced through the process. Dallas area amateur club NTX Rayados advanced by defeating both Central Texas Lobos and Celtic Cowboys Premier on the road in the Austin area and then defeating Motagua-New Orleans at home in November.
- 2018 Lamar First Round pairings and Second Round possible matchups will be announced on April 4th. First round matchups will likely include Texas NPSL amateur teams in addition to Rayados.
- SAFC entered the competition in the second round last year along with other USL teams when they traveled to Conroe to play Houston Dutch Lions. The structure of the competition could change this year, with the suspension of play of NASL teams.